of Production Inspection
We'll do this inspection after 3% to 5% of an order is complete, with the goal of finding quality issues before the entire production is completed.
Our mission and vision
For a great experience
- Inspection of first pieces off the production lines
- Ensuring that the first piece of the production line complies with customer’s expectations
- Sampling across available styles, sizes and colors
- Checks running back into the productions lines and at cutting and storage level
- Check on: Conformity (style, trims, fabrics & color), measurements, quality (appearance, workmanship, construction)
- Evaluation of production problems: Cutting, bundling, assembling, stitching….
- Establishment of a corrective action plan to improve the rest of production
- Garments, shoes, accessories, bags
- Complex items
- Complex assembling and constructions
- Products with development issues
Request a Quote
Want to know more about one of our many services? Contact us to find out more information about what we can do for your company today.